NAUTICUS inspires and educates with engaging & interactive experiences that celebrate our connections with today's maritime world. Nauticus is a contemporary museum that uses the natural setting of Norfolk's harbor to showcase global maritime commerce and the world's largest Navy.
Become a Member
Your Nauticus membership card guarantees you and your family unlimited new photo-ops, adventures and Battleship Wisconsin fun each time you visit. Take advantage of free and discounted admission to special events, programs and more. With new experiences planned throughout the year,you will have plenty of reasons to come back again and again!
- UNLIMITED admission to Nauticus and the Battleship Wisconsin for one year
- Express Entry through our members only line
- Discounted guest tickets
- Discounted tours and special experiences including the Battleship Wisconsin and Victory Rover Cruises
- FREE member only-events including exhibit openings, Independence Day fireworks viewing, Dickens Christmas Town Tickets and special event days
- Admission to over 900 museums through the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association!
- All memberships benefit the Nauticus Foundation. Memberships are tax deductible within guidelines of U.S. Law
For more information please call (757) 664-1005 or email Membership Sales.
Discounts available for active, retired or dependent military, seniors (55+), students, and City of Norfolk employees with a valid ID. Memberships must be purchased at Nauticus front desk to receive the discount.
Download Membership Brochure.
Individual – $50
Full member benefits for one adult
Family – $99
Full member benefits for two adults and up to 4 children.
Family Plus* – $150
Full member benefits for two adults and up to 4 children PLUS parking validations for the West Plume St. Garage when visiting Nauticus and 4 one-time guest passes.