Call Linda Harmon in Group Sales at (757) 664-1034 or Request Group Sales Information Online for pricing and reservations. Please schedule your program or tour at least two weeks in advance. Once your reservation is made, a confirmation letter will be sent to you. Please review our General Information and Group Policies.
- Admission to Nauticus,
- All exhibits inside Nauticus
- Large screen HD 3D movies
- Aquaria including touch tank and shark tank
- Battleship Intro Theater featuring the seven minute film Forward to Freedom
- Self-guided tour of Battleship Wisconsin including access to the Wardroom and 2nd deck inside the Battleship where you can visit the Chapel, Dental Offices, Berthing and more.
Pre-booked parties of 15 or more. Rates subject to change.
- Adult general admission: $12
- Student general admission (ages 4-17): $10
- Adult chaperone: One complimentary chaperone with every five students
- Bus drivers: Complimentary
- Add ons (At least two weeks notice required for these programs):
- Education program (45 minutes): Additional $2 per student, $3 Cool Science
- Workshops (90 minutes): Additional $4 per student
- Guided main deck battleship tour (60 minutes): Additional $5
- Battleship Wisconsin scavenger hunts available on our website
- Box lunches available with advanced notice
- 10:00 a.m.: Group arrives at Nauticus and is greeted by a Nauticus educator
- 10:15 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Group enjoys an education program of your choice
- 11:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m.: Secret Ocean movie in our 3D Theater!
- 11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.: Break for lunch
- 12:15 p.m.: Group walks onboard the largest and last Battleship built by the US Navy – Battleship Wisconsin!
- 12:30 p.m. & 3:30 p.m.: Aircraft Carrier movie in our 3D Theater!
- (Pricing for this itinerary – $12 per student! 1:5 comp adults, $12 for additional adults. Add on a 60 minute guided Battleship tour for Only $5 more per student!)